.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What Do You Think Life Will Be Like In 37 Years?

I wake up on a Saturday aurora , and realize it s already almost noon I pinch with go forth of bed and hustle into the supersonic shower (we jakes t use water to wash any more , it s also scrimpy ) I grab a muffin and a drinking glass of soy milk , compost the crumbs , run for my pet pika and water the plants and run outside to take in on my motorcycle , to go to the discipline property . It s make to chargetown L .A . to head to my beauty parlourMy neighborhood looks give c atomic number 18 it was built by IKEA and came in a flat-pack box . The premiere consentaneousnesss actu ally were made by IKEA , but now every bingle makes them . The apartments argon stacked side by side like composition board boxes - 600 square feet per person , dispense by the city administration . Mine is furnished more nicely than most , one of the perks of owning a successful salon . There are cacti in my front yard I d re move the cover which the previous owner had when I moved in . Xeroscaping is inI ready to the station and the train is about to forswear . I chemical chain up my bike next to thousands of others (making vigilant note of the fixing I ll never find it over again other ) and get on the quiet mag-lev train for a debonair ride into the sharpen of Los Angeles . It s midday , so the train is whole half affluent , and I actually get a seat instead of having to ride standing in the corridor amid the rows of seats as usual . No one uses a car in Los Angeles anymore , since they put the congestion bespeak into effect in 2018 . The train is cheaper and more expedient , and you father t have to worry about parking . most(prenominal) people forefather t even own cars anymore at least - why bother with the fuss and expense , when on that point s an excitable public transport networ k ?
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
Individual vehicles are unless for farmers or the super wealthy these daysThe train station is all in all empty of the trash barrels I remember from my jejuneness , though there is a apprehensive recycling center for things you unless can t avoid discarding . The walls are covered in flat-screen television panels , which broadcast news from well-nigh the world in a multitude of languages . The schedule announcements jiffy in 30 languages , one right after other . America is no longer a single-language nation , though English speakers quiet down form a brush aside majorityThe train pulls into Wiltshire Boulevard station , and the doors shush open . I step out onto the political program , walk down the steps and across the street , and there I am - my salon ! The storefront is paneled in shiny chrome which forms a perfect mirrored move up for passers-by to slow out their hair . Above the door is my wee-wee , spelled out in tasteful dismal letteringI step through the black glass revolving door , and am greeted by my young stylists , Jim and Tim . They were just married last month , and both tranquil wore round the bend grins (California finally legalized...If you want to get a full essay, baseball club it on our website: OrderEssay.net

If you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: write my essay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.